Monday, February 17, 2014

Welcome to my humble makeup blog!

Hello potential Readers!

Inspired by G over at Nouveau Cheap, as well as countless other bloggers/vloggers such as Vampy Varnish, Scrangie, and the pixiwoo sisters, I decided it was time to dive into the pool of insanity that surrounds beauty bloggers on the net.

Suffice it to say that my posts will not be the most sophisticated you've seen, as I am a novice, and furthermore I am working only with the camera that comes with my Samsung Galaxy S4. But, at least you'll know what makeup looks like under the glaring eye of a cell phone.

What are my qualifications? Well, besides being an avid makeup lover I am presently a sometimes makeup artist and a former employee of a major international retail chain of cosmetics stores. I am a rabid member of a certain very large makeup community and am constantly keeping up with new trends and products.

I can promise you that over time my posts will improve, as will my photographs, as I am planning on buying a DSLR camera in the near future. In the mean time I will share with you what products I already own and the ones I purchase in the near future.

Oh, and I will tell you more about my interests as time goes on. I feel like I'm filling out a dating profile right now!

Thank you for reading,

(another) G

No comments:

Post a Comment