Thursday, February 27, 2014

Poparazzi Makeup Brushes - First Look

I traveled out of my way today, for makeup. I have my local CVS which is great, but the last time I stopped by, it didn't have what I am really trying to get my hands on, the L'Oreal Collection Privee Color Riche Lipsticks. You know, the four shades to match four of L'Oreal's models, Doutzen Kroes, Frida Pinto, Eva Longoria, and Jennifer Lopez? Ooh, you didn't know? Well, watch out, because those are my new lemmings and as soon as I get my hands on one you can bet your bacon it will be here.

Anyhoo, I decided I would try the next nearest CVS to me, the one in Pacific Palisades, CA. I browsed the aisles like a rabid monkey in search of the Privee, but didn't find them. What I did find was a picked-over display of the Maybelline Nude collection. I browsed all of the new displays and didn't see much that was interesting to me. Just as I was walking though the brush aisle, defeated and about to leave empty-handed, a little pop of green and hot pink caught my eye. There they were, standing out from the essence of beauty and Ecotools brushes. These crazy little brushes with pink and polka-dotted handles. The bristles were white with pink tips. And they cost about $2.50 a piece.

I was intrigued. I have been to many CVS's and Rite Aids in my time and I have never seen these Poparazzi brushes. I had to buy them. Now, I don't expect them to be great quality but you never know, they could surprise us. I needed a second crease brush anyway because my MAC 217 is amazing but I can't keep it clean all the time.

In any case, I will be doing a full review of the Eye Crease Blender and the Eye Shadow brush by Poparazzi within the next couple of day. I just wanted to give you a first look, in case you're on the hunt for cheap brushes at your local drugstore.

Poparazzi Makeup Brushes






















How do you feel about a makeup brush you can buy for $2.19? Does that excite you or make you suspicious? I know I was really excited when I picked these up. I have high hopes for these funky little brushes. But we'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment